pub

salut a tous,pour motiver notre travaille a notre team et a continuer de faire vivre ce blog, n'oubliez pas de laisser des commentaires.un grand travaille est fournie pas cette team alor lachez vos commentaires.surtout n'hesitait pas a participer a la vie de ce blog en envoyant des liens de lp ou autres.merci a tous et surtout a la team.

hello has all, to justify our works has our TEAM and has to continue to make live this blog, do not forget to leave comments.large works is provided not this TEAM alor release your comments.especially did not hesitate has to take part in the life of this blog by sending bonds of LP or others.thank you has all and especially with the TEAM.

ATTENTION------CAUTION.

attention. je n'accepte que les liens personelle. fait par vous méme,sinon je ne repondrait plus au mail et je n'enverais plus de lien et de pass. pas de lien pris sur d'autre blog. caution. I accept only the bonds personal. made by you same, if not I would not answer any more the email and I do not enverais any more a bond and of step. no the bond taken on other blog.

PASSWORD

http://lamagiedelafunk.blogspot.com/

dimanche 9 mars 2008

france joli alb.1985 - witch of love




Witch Of Love France Joli1 985 Epic
Liste des titres :

01 Does he dance
02 Give me your love
03 Party lights
04 Love always finds a way
05 Love's on fire
06 In the darkness
07 What about me
08 Attitude
09 Witch of love

produit par George Duke


15 commentaires:

Joey a dit…

Great site!!! :D
BTW, Do you happen to have to password to download the France Joli Album .Thanks, Joey

Lindsey a dit…

I don't have anything that you have on your want list, but I do have many other rare '80s albums. Could you please send the password? Thank you! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Could you please send the password to
jsphmac1@yahoo.com

I may have something you'll like
thanks you

Electricflesh a dit…

Your site is fabulous! A lot of lost gems here...this title in particular. If possible, could you please send me the password for this album to Destination54@gmail.com

I have a pretty large collection of music, so if you're looking for anything for trade, let me know!

Thanks

noguti a dit…

please send the password

Anonyme a dit…

Salut merci pour ce site et toutes ces découvertes, si tu pouvais m'envoyer le passe de ce lp sa serait le top merci d'avance trikaz@hotmail.fr

funk13000 a dit…

felicitation pour ce site qui et super , serai t'il possible d'avoir le pass ou le clip . thank you .mika-du-13000@hotmail.fr

Anonyme a dit…

blacksun@post.cz PLEASE for PASSWORDS ! i see all comments and wishes for anyway -sorry but true...

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! I'm so enthousiast by this wonderfull of France Joli, can't wait to discover it!
I really enjoy your blog caus I also have a collection of rares 7' & 12' vinyls!
Could you send me the password: naturalandsophisticated@gmail.com

Unknown a dit…

Could you please send the password for the France Joli "Witch of Love" album to dtennant37@gmail.com? Thanks!

--Tracy

Anonyme a dit…

I have been looking for this for years! I had the vinyl only. Can you send the password to daily@poetblu.net.
Thanks,

Anonyme a dit…

Super site, je découvre la musique de cette époque que j'avais si critiqué jusque la.
Pourrais tu me transmettre également le password stp ?
Je te remercie par avance !
discomomoix@gmail.com

Dario a dit…

Could you please send the password for the France Joli "Witch of Love" album to ddcristin@gmail.com ? Thanks!

Roy a dit…

Hello, I'm from Mexico! I've been following your blog a couple years ago and your music is fascinating!!! I'm a big 70's disco & 80's funk fan. Could you please share the pass for this france joli album? thanks!!! best regards,
discopower@yahoo.com

Aztec1957 a dit…

I've been looking for this LP forever! I really like your blog. Keep up the great work. Is there any way you could send me the password to aztec1957@gmail.com