pub

salut a tous,pour motiver notre travaille a notre team et a continuer de faire vivre ce blog, n'oubliez pas de laisser des commentaires.un grand travaille est fournie pas cette team alor lachez vos commentaires.surtout n'hesitait pas a participer a la vie de ce blog en envoyant des liens de lp ou autres.merci a tous et surtout a la team.

hello has all, to justify our works has our TEAM and has to continue to make live this blog, do not forget to leave comments.large works is provided not this TEAM alor release your comments.especially did not hesitate has to take part in the life of this blog by sending bonds of LP or others.thank you has all and especially with the TEAM.

ATTENTION------CAUTION.

attention. je n'accepte que les liens personelle. fait par vous méme,sinon je ne repondrait plus au mail et je n'enverais plus de lien et de pass. pas de lien pris sur d'autre blog. caution. I accept only the bonds personal. made by you same, if not I would not answer any more the email and I do not enverais any more a bond and of step. no the bond taken on other blog.

PASSWORD

http://lamagiedelafunk.blogspot.com/

dimanche 10 février 2008

gift of dreams alb.1983 - mandroid


gift of dreams alb.1983 - mandroid
labell ?
playlist.
01 - Mandroid
02 - Video sensation
03 - Fantasy
04 - Sneeky
05 - I found a lover
06 - Moonwalk
07 - Sunrise
08 - Sidekick
09 - Call My Name

23 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi
from FunkyTownCologne in Germany
your side is great,that i say for a lot of days,but I have the same problems.I cannot found the password.
Please send me your password than I can hear "The First Time in my lIfe" GIFT OF DREAMS
Thanks et merci
Bon noir
Manfred

Unknown a dit…

I don't have any records that are on your wanted list, but I want to listen to this record. Please send me the password
-thanks

Anonyme a dit…

Salut,

Comme tu as placé cet album en évidence, je suppose que nous devons avoir +/- des goûts similaire. Je suis personnellement à la recherche de cet album depuis des lustres. Aussi facile à gauler que les dents d'une poule, pas vrai! Un de mes potes l'avait gagné sur ebay pour une bouchée de pain (un coup de veine de cocu...) il y a quelques années...

Faut dire que le label "Jam Power", avec Thunderflash et Gift of Dreams, n'a pas édité grand chose d'autre...Pas étonnant donc que leur disques soient si rares...Mais quels disques....

A+

Charliesfunk (Belgium)

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour a toutes et a tous , ça serai sympa si vous pouviez me donner le pass pour cet album magnifique , merçi d avance....

cdrcrambo@laposte.net

Anonyme a dit…

je me suis trompé sur l'adresse

cdrc31rambo@laposte.net

Anonyme a dit…

je suis trop nul mais c comme ça voici la veritable adresse

cdrcrambo31@laposte.net

TEN a dit…

Please send me the password for Gift Of Dreams Mandroid.

TEN@imabadlittleboy.com

thanks in advance

TEN

Anonyme a dit…

BSR JE SOUHAITERAIS LE PASS POUR CE SUPER ALBUM DE LA BALLE MON ADRESSE DEFRE13@HOTMAIL.COM A BIENTOT

ZIOGIULIO a dit…

SALUT POURAIS JE AVOIR LE LIEN STP GANGSTAHARMONY_67@HOTMAIL.COM MERCI

Anonyme a dit…

Hello,

could you please send me the password for this cd, i really need to listen to this cd cause i never heard the actual whole one..much appreciated

email it to sandro_14@msn.com

ghost60 a dit…

could you send me the password.
thanks
wounderful selection
ghost60@gmail.com

Anonyme a dit…

HELLO SEND ME THE PASSWORD FOR THIS ALBUM PLEASE. :)

FUNKYOU1@YAHOO.COM

Alex F. a dit…

need a pass please

KiDG a dit…

Hi there, I'd need a password too. Tried http://lamagiedelafunk.blogspot.com/ it didn't work. Thanks!

My email is junkie.grace@gmail.com

Anonyme a dit…

Pourriez-vous m'envoyer le mot de passe pour l'album?
My e-mail marcelolleite@gmail.com
Thanks et Merci

Anonyme a dit…

l.p. essentiel & ultra-rare !!!! mandroid est unique !!!! pass s.v.p.? ybbrock@gmail.com

pierluca a dit…

hi could you send me the pass for gift of dreams please thanks a lot

pierluca a dit…

pimic@inwind.it sorry

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour,
Si je ne demande pas trop, pouvez vous m'envoyer le pass pour l'album de Mandroid?
Je le cherche depuis longtemps et c'est la premiere fois que j'ai la possibilitee de l'ecouter Malheureusement je n'ai pas d'album qui pourrait vous interesser, mais si vous n'avez pas de problemes a m'envoyer le pass, mon adresse est: narcotikmar@msn.com
Merci

shortyg a dit…

Hi I would really like to hear this album.I heard its great. I run a label in London and produce myself.
could you send me the password for this please.
Here is a link to my record labels site for you
http://ismrecords.org.uk/index.html

Anonyme a dit…

Please!! Could you send me the password to soysick@gmail.com? Please!!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

I would really appreciate if you could email me the password to st.noak@gmail.com
greetings from sweden!

Anonyme a dit…

Oooooooh
please could you send me the password too ?
Thank you so much

Teddy
pbok005@gmail.com